This programme is designed to accelerate the skills and expertise of people managers whilst gaining an accredited university qualification.
- Work-Based Learning – Academic theory and practical skills are developed and applied within the workplace environment.
- In-House Training –Training is tailored to your organization’s needs, individual culture, work procedures and strategic vision.
- Flexible Learning Delivery – Online access provides greater flexibility and minimizes disruption to work schedules.
- Industry Relevant – Contributions from Academic and thought leaders offer valuable insights on the latest industry trends
This programme is designed for progression from certificate to diploma to degree, to Masters with university-accredited awards at every step. Successful participants will be eligible for exemptions in follow-on programmes, encouraging continued education.
Who is this Programme for?
This programme is designed for front line managers and professionals looking to develop their management and leadership expertise in order to lead teams; deliver on company projects and facilitate career progression.
- Individual learners looking to develop an understanding of management methodologies and practical tools to apply to their everyday roles
- Front Line or Departmental Managers looking reinforce experiential learning with a formal academic qualification in management
- Senior Management tasked with the responsibility of managing and leading large-scale projects and programmes
Module Content & Structure
- Core Management and Leadership Skills
- Personal Performance in Time Management and Goal Setting
- Understanding Lean Business and Continuous Improvement
- Managing People and Developing Teams
- Running Effective Meetings and Group Problem Solving
The Learning Experience
We develop training programmes that reflect an innovative way of learning that is engaging, flexible and includes hands-on practical projects:
- Interactive Workshop Webinars with access to online mentoring and support workshops with contributions from academic and thought leaders. The workshops will offer best practice and insights into the latest industry trends as well as providing peer to peer learning opportunities.
- Learners must complete two work-based assignments:
- Personal Leadership Reflective Essay
- Work Based Presentation
Throughout the course, learners are assessed continuously via:
- Interaction with the learning modules
- Assignment Completion
Successful participants of the programme will receive a Special Purpose Award (6ECTS) accredited by University of Limerick